Pricing & Ordering Information
How long does it take to process, ship and receive an order? What is the shipping fee?
During checkout, our site will allow you to select the time you want the doll received in. The time and the fee depend on the option you select. The options for a single bobblehead are as below:
- Standard sculpting (ships within 3-4 weeks, proofing) $29.39
- Urgent sculpting (ships within 15 working days, proofing) $59.99
- Super urgent sculpting (ships within 10 working days, proofing) $85.99
- Wow, I need it now (ships within 5 working days, no proofs) $129.99
* In most cases we can deliver your bobbleheads according to the time frame you seleted. We send photos to you during production for approval, if any delays in receipt of approval of the proof or changes to the proof are requested, additional time may be needed to complete the job. click here to see our shipping policy.
* We ship all the bobblehead dolls via FedEx/UPS, you may get your bobbleheads within 1-3 days after shipped.
What's the quot for a single bobble?
What's the quot for a couple bobble?
Can I get a discount if I purchase multiple bobbleheads?
Yes, we offer quantity discounts. Please visit our discount information page or email us for a quote and let us know how many copies you will need. The discount level will increase with the quantity ordered.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We only accept paypal this time, you can submit the payment by credit card via paypal, this way you pay without sharing your credit card information.
Generally, We need 1 good clear front view photo to actually sculpt from. A profile can be sent but is not necessary. However, if you want a head to toe full custom design, we will need a body shot and pose/outfit photos.
We accept all picture formats but prefer .JPG and .GIF files.
The output of the bobblehead depends on the quality of the photograph. Therefore, we always recommend that the photograph should have a smiling face or with some unique facial expression. We strongly advise against sending us wedding photos or artistic photos that use soft lenses, but lack in facial details.
SAMPLE OF GOOD PHOTOS (Side view is not necessary)
How does RockBobblehead.com protect my information?